Leofoto SGF-01 Lens Foot is designed to replace the standard Sigma lens collar foot for the Sigma 150-600mm f/5-6.3 S lens. It's made of hard anodized aluminum and features an Arca-type dovetail in a low-profile and lightweight design. It's only 0.75" in height, and at 3.3 oz, is about half the weight of the standard Sigma version. It also features a QD socket on the bottom for quick release attachment of optional carry straps. Two safety stops are located on the bottom of the foot, which prevents accidental lens release when a quick release receiver clamp is partially open.
- Built-in Arca-Swiss dovetail mounting and includes a Quick Detach (QD) Socket for quickly attaching a compatible strap
- 3/8" & 1/4" threaded mounting holes
- Two M3 screws are included for use as safety stops
- Light-weight, low profile and provides the best possible stability for your lens
- Hard anodized, aircraft grade aluminum for maximum strength and durability
SIGMA 150-600 F/5-6.3S