Box dented during transportation; tripod is brand new.
The Leofoto LMP-404CL(Long) Water-Resistant Carbon Fiber Tripod is a premium version of the standard LM Series tripods featuring new water-resistant technology and accessories such as titanium foot spikes. It is a compact carbon-fiber travel tripod made with carbon fiber and 6061-T6 aluminum components that is designed to perform on beaches and in snowy conditions that would render other tripods useless. The twist-lock system keeps the legs free from sand and water.
- Included Interchangeable 100mm Video Bowl & 100mm Platform
- 3/8" Mounting Stud on 100mm Platform
- 3/8" Accessory Mounting Socket
- Waterproof and Sand-Proof Twist-Lock Joints
- Independent Leg Spread
- Three Angle Stops: 23-, 55-, and 85°
- Corrosion-Resistant Titanium Tube Plugs
- Corrosion-Resistant Titanium Foot Spikes
- Interchangeable Feet (3/8")
- Carrying Case & Removable Platform Hook
With the tripod's three variable leg angle stops, it allows you to splay the legs completely out. At the tripod's apex, the spider has been hollowed out, which adds to the relevance of the tripod's light weight. Additionally, the mounting platform is removable, so it can be exchanged with the included 100mm video bowl to install a fluid head. An integrated 3/8"-16 socket is made available on the side of the spider for photo or video accessories. Leofoto tripods come with a carrying case to store or travel with the support system.
Leofoto LMP-404CL(Long) Tripod: