- Leofoto CF-02N replaces Canon's original lens collar foot and provides a lower profile and a lower center of gravity for a better balance.
- The CF-02N lens replacement foot has built-in Arca-Swiss dovetail mounting and includes a Quick Detach (QD) Socket for quickly attaching a compatible strap and maintaining the 3/8" & 1/4" threaded mounting holes.
- Light-weight, Low profile and provides the best possible stability for your lens
- Leofoto CF-02N Replacement Foot for Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L is I & II USM Lenses
- Two safety stops are located on the bottom of the foot, which prevents accidental lens release when a quick release receiver clamp is partially open.
Good quality and reasonably priced.
The Leofoto CF-02 Replacement Foot For CANON is about 1" inch tall which makes it easier to fit my hand in between the lens and the foot when using the foot as a handle.
Make sure get the new design. Leofoto CF-02 Replacement Foot For CANON 100~400 F/4.5~5.6 [New Version], some online vendor still carry the "OLD" design model CF-02 which it didn't work.
I paired Leofoto CF-02 Replacement Foot For CANON 100~400 F/4.5~5.6 [New Version] with Peak Design Slide and attached to Magpul MAG540 Quick Detach QD Sling Swivel. Or Leofoto CF-02 paried with Leofoto SP-01 Strap. Either one work very well and good balance.
12% coupon code below
Exactly what I needed, the original foot only had a small screw hole and it didn’t feel secure
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.