The Leofoto LO Mr. O Series Carbon Fiber Tripod with Built-In Hollow Ball is a lightweight and versatile tripod featuring a hollow ball design that allows the center column to be free of the limitation from linear vertical movement, adjusting its angle freely like a ball head. This adjustable center column positioning works along with the independent leg spread to allow quick leveling of a tripod head when shooting on uneven terrain. In addition to being easily positioned, the center column is removable and reversible for positioning a camera upside down and low to the ground for low-perspective and macro photography. The included short center column provides low positioning with a wide leg spread for added stability.
- Built-in hollow ball for center column angle adjustment
- Removable, reversible center column
- Ballast hook
- Included short center column
- Central locking control system knob
- Independent leg spread
- Three leg stop positions: 23 °, 55 °, and 85°
- 10-layer Toray carbon fiber leg tubes: 28/25/22/19mm
- 3/8"-16 mounting stud screw
- 6061-T6 CNC-machined aircraft-grade aluminum components
- 3/8"-16 and 1/4"-20 accessory mounting sockets
Max. height w/o center column: 1250mm / 49.2in
Folded length: 480mm / 18.9in
Leg Section : 4
Min. height: 95mm / 3.7in
Max load: 12kg / 26.5 lb
Weight: 1.32kg / 2.91 lb
Basically a good tripod. Nice and light weight. My only complaint is the tripod vibrates when it has a fairly heavy load twisting rotationally. Solve that and you will have a nearly perfect product.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.