The Leofoto LV Series Carbon Fiber Video Tripod features a unique hollow ball design, which allows the center column to be free of linear vertical movement limitations, making it adjustable like a ball head. This feature, combined with the independent leg spread, allows for quick leveling on uneven terrain. This is particularly useful when shooting outdoors, where the ground is often uneven and unstable.
But the Leofoto LV Series is not just for video. The removable and reversible center column makes it perfect for low-perspective and macro photography. The included short center column allows for low positioning with a wide leg spread for added stability.
Whether you're a professional videographer, photographer, or just a creative enthusiast, the Leofoto LV Series Carbon Fiber Video Tripod is the perfect tool for all your needs. Its versatility and durability make it the ideal choice for any project.
- Built-in hollow ball for center column angle adjustment
- Flip leg locks
- Removable, reversible center column
- Ballast hook
- Included short center column
- Central locking control system knob
- Independent leg spread
- Three leg stop positions: 23 °, 55 °, and 85°
- 3/8"-16 mounting stud screw
- 3/8"-16 and 1/4"-20 accessory mounting sockets
- 10-layer Toray carbon fiber leg tubes and 6061-T6 CNC-machined aircraft-grade aluminum components
Leofoto LV-324C Tripod:
Max. height with center column: 1560mm / 61.4 in
Max. height w/o center column: 1294mm / 50.9 in
Min. height: 100mm / 3.9 in
Folded length: 500mm / 19.7 in
Leg Section : 4
Max load: 15kg / 33.1 lbs
Weight: 1.8kg / 3.97 lbs