The Leofoto LVC Series Tripods are designed for high-end cinematography and video production, featuring dual leg tubes that provide exceptional rigidity and stability with two points of connection to the apex. Unlike traditional video tripods that come with a middle spreader system, the LVC Series offers an adjustable spreader system that allows users to switch between a ground and mid-level spreader, providing added flexibility. Made of carbon fiber, these tripods can be collapsed into a compact size for easy portability.
- 75mm Integrated leveling base with 3/8" mounting stud and silicone handle
- Variable spreader (mid-level or ground level)
- Turn knob leg locks
- Quick swap rubber foot pads and spikes
- Independent leg spread
- Three leg stop positions: 23 °, 55 °, and 85°
- 3/8"-16 and 1/4"-20 accessory mounting sockets
- 10-layer Toray carbon fiber leg tubes and 6061-T6 CNC-machined aircraft-grade aluminum components
- Leofoto tripod bag
Max. Height: 1560mm/ 61.4"
Leofoto LVC-253C Tripod:
Min. Height: 235mm/ 9.3"
Folded Length: 730mm/ 28.7"
Leg Sections: 3
Max Load: 25kg/ 55.1lb
Weight: 3kg/ 6.6lb
Extremely well crafted. One of the best photo values I have ever encountered. A “must have”.