The 2nd version Leofoto SF-02N solves some design flaws of the first generation SF-02. This replacement foot takes SONY's original lens collar foot and provides a lower profile and a lower center of gravity for better balance.
- Built-in Arca-Swiss dovetail mounting
- Quick Detatch(QD) Socket for quickly attaching a compatible strap
- 3/8" & 1/4" threaded mounting holes
- Light-weight, Low profile and provides the best possible stability for your lens
- Two safety stops are located on the bottom of the foot, which prevents accidental lens release when a quick release receiver clamp is partially open
- Hard anodized, aircraft grade aluminum for maximum strength and durability
The oem lens foot never tightened completely and left a little movement. After a couple years it developed a crack (or maybe it already had oneand it got larger). I ordered the Leofoto for SONY FE 200-600 F/5.6-6.3 and it fits perfect with no wobble and is long enough to get my "balance" on a tripod without the addition of an adapter. A solid lens foot if you are looking for one.
High quality and workmanship. No problem with my Nikon 500mmPF. Good job Leofoto.
Works well to replace foot that came with camera. I can use the lens directly without an adaptor.
Good stuff from uncle Leo