The Leofoto LM-402C Summit Series Carbon Fiber Tripod is a mini-sized tripod. The 2-section support has 10x carbon fiber tubes that make the tripod a lightweight support while maintaining a heavy max load capacity. The 6061 aluminum parts are CNC machined and hard anodized, creating a durable and scratch resistant surface. The twist leg lock system is quick, only requiring a quarter turn, which enables you to completely extend and collapse the tripod rapidly.
- Included Interchangeable 100mm Video Bowl & 100mm Platform
- Independent Leg Spread
- Three Angle Stops: 23-, 55-, and 85°
- 3/8" Mounting Stud on 100mm Platform
- 3/8" Threaded Accessory Socket for LM Straps, Monitor, Microphone, LED light or More
- Interchangeable Feet (3/8")
- Carrying Case & Stainless Steel Spike Feet
With the tripod's three variable leg angle stops, it allows you to splay the legs completely out. At the tripod's apex, the spider has been hollowed out, which adds to the relevance of the tripod's light weight. Additionally, the mounting platform is removable, so it can be exchanged with the included 100mm video bowl to install a fluid head. An integrated 3/8"-16 socket is made available on the side of the spider for photo or video accessories. Leofoto tripods come with a carrying case to store or travel with the support system.
Leofoto LM-402C Carbon Fiber Tripod: